Hi from Ohio

Hi, just got my Go 630 so can find the thrift stores and other places I love to shop around my state. I also do genealogy research and want to pinpoint by gps the locations of family graves.
I am 51 female and learn these gadgets pretty well but the question I would ask right away is the fact you can get google maps to send the location of a place to my tomtom but it will only do one location at a time.
Is there a way to send more than one at once? with over 30 plus thrift stores in Columbus ohio it will take me a lot of time to get them to my unit.
Any help would be great.
Thank you and I hope to learn a lot about all this. Wonderful technology.
Blessings, birdie

Hi, just got my Go 630 so can find the thrift stores and other places I love to shop around my state. I also do genealogy research and want to pinpoint by gps the locations of family graves.
I am 51 female and learn these gadgets pretty well but the question I would ask right away is the fact you can get google maps to send the location of a place to my tomtom but it will only do one location at a time.
Is there a way to send more than one at once? with over 30 plus thrift stores in Columbus ohio it will take me a lot of time to get them to my unit.
Any help would be great.
Thank you and I hope to learn a lot about all this. Wonderful technology.
Blessings, birdie

a warm welcome. I would guess only one at a time but I rarely use the google maps so maybe others on this forum can confirm this. good luck

Ask a Question