Hey Everyone

TomTom Model(s)
GO 720
Hello,

Just wanted to say hello and say I have been around for a little while, just hanging out and watching some of the threads. I have a 510 and I am fairly happy with it. Started out with a TT One, then moved up to the 510. So far, no big issues to be solved.

Pedro2NR,

I find it to be a bit more cumbersome to use versus the TT One, however, I like the widescreen view. All in all, it is pretty good. I am seriously considering going to the TT 720 when it comes available. Widescreen and thin form makes it great for the traveling type person. The TT One XL is also an option. How do you like your equipment?

the x10 series bit egg shape unit and the mount does make it cumbersome. This is why I love the ONE's then unit with easy to do mount. I also like the widerscreen and notice the color resolution better on the x10 series than the ONE. I am also waiting for the 720 to come out. Its the best of both worlds.

enjoy the unit.

Ask a Question