Help with 2 questions please

With an existing map on the internal memory of the go 720 I presume all updates for that map will install intregrate with the existing map,
Its stated that new versions of my map are available at set price of course so when I download/install this new map version will it overwrite the existing map so replacing it or sit alongside the older version of map thus using valuable memory?
Second question being I want to use the ' kate ' voice but when its installed to the sdhc card where I want it as its a large file it fails to work so how do I move the voice folder from internal memory to the card memory so all necessary ' system files are present on the same part of memory allowing ' kate ' voice to work?

It will normally overwrite the older map so make sure you make a complete Explorer backup of your unit's files/folders prior to the update.

You can also use Explorer and move your entire NA map folder to the sdhc card (leaving everything else -- including Loquendo folder). The Go series (x20's, x30's and 740) will use sdhc memory **in addition** to internal** so there are no issues.

That's how my arrangement is on my 720: map on sdhc card, everything else on internal.

Ask a Question