Help using TT home to install software

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom One v3
Hi, I'm still new to my TT 1, and I have no clue how to install some of the file(s) that I downloaded from there.

I download some POI, safety/red light camera points. How do I install those files into my TT? as when I open the TT home, it didn't show the file that I just downloaded. Please help.

Thanks. :confused:

thanks for the help. I check that link before too, but I still don't understand.... (too dumb) The file that I download is *.ogg, how do I get it to have *.ov2 and *.bmp? Do I need to rename the extension, or is there a software that changes it?

thanks for the help. I check that link before too, but I still don't understand.... (too dumb) The file that I download is *.ogg, how do I get it to have *.ov2 and *.bmp? Do I need to rename the extension, or is there a software that changes it?

I think there is a confusion between POI Alert and POI.

The POI Alert contains *.ogg

The POI contains *.bmp and *.ov2

yea, I guess... coz I'm trying to install the red light camera POIs.... anyways, I still having trouble to install them.... :(

For the 'ov2' and 'bmp' files, just drag and drop them into the map folder. I'm not familiar with where the 'ogg' files go. Help, someone!

Ask a Question