Help! TT Home & iMac

A yes... just clear the route. Sorry I over indulged a bit ont he question... I sometimes do this, have no route planned and just leave the unit on for the very reason you asked about. Musta had a brain fart.. sorry! fanchee took care of it though ;)

Just as reference, I ordered my new maps last Monday and they showed up in Friday's mail. I'm in KC.
And I will second the terrible lag time and strange behavior of Home on the Mac. I thought Home was hanging up after 2% progress on my backups; there is no indication of remaining time on backup progress and that cline.dat file takes forever to copy. I contacted tech support and they said to just be patient. I've learned to start my backup and then just walk away...for a long time. It eventually works its way through the process.
I want to copy my new maps onto a separate 2gb card. If I don't like them, can I just plug in the oem card with the old maps or is it more complicated than that?

Nope, it's not more compicated than that. That's exactly what I did.... I put the North America maps on a new 2g card and have safely tucked my original 1g card (with the USA/Canada maps) just in case I ever need it.

HOME is an atrocious mess on the Mac. I can count on at least one crash per session, and I'm not exaggerating.

Ask a Question