Help, TT 910 is dead!

Recently bought the 910 ( about a month old)

Have only charged from the home charger , not the car charger

Today, the unit refuses to power on, i have tried the reset button option to no avail..

Can someone please suggest what I should do next??

Thanks

Recently bought the 910 ( about a month old)

Have only charged from the home charger , not the car charger

Today, the unit refuses to power on, i have tried the reset button option to no avail..

Can someone please suggest what I should do next??

Thanks

Make sure the home charger power cable is all the way in. I don't know on yours, but mine is very loose and I have to push it in to make contact.

Make sure the home charger power cable is all the way in. I don't know on yours, but mine is very loose and I have to push it in to make contact.
:confused:
yes mine is loose too, but the green light was on indicating it was charging

It maybe possible that the battery is completely dead. Try charging it for maybe 30 minutes or so and try again.

thanks
is it possible that even though the green charging light is on, it is not getting charged due to loose connection between TT and the home charger base??

I had this problem when i first got my tt910. I called support and they said that it is possible to overcharge your tt. Reset your tt910 with the reset button and hold it down for like 5 seconds. this should do the trick. At least it did for me. They said u should not charge it on the home charger for more than 3-4 hrs at a time.

Hope that works for you

foxbreakr

i had it "charging" all of last night( with the green charging light coming on)

Really? hmmm...

thanks
is it possible that even though the green charging light is on, it is not getting charged due to loose connection between TT and the home charger base??

I don't know but it could be possible. You probably tried it but while its being charged hold down the power button for a good minute. Press hard, maybe it'll wake up??

Just a thought. I'm out of ideas. Anyone?

I had this problem when i first got my tt910. I called support and they said that it is possible to overcharge your tt. Reset your tt910 with the reset button and hold it down for like 5 seconds. this should do the trick. At least it did for me. They said u should not charge it on the home charger for more than 3-4 hrs at a time.

Hope that works for you

foxbreakr

interesting

thanks for sharing

the reset button didnt do anything for me though:(

my computer is not recognising the device also..

aargh!

TT devices like to have the reset button held for 10+ seconds.... do a nice looooooong reset. See what happens.

Pedro2NR is the resident 910 expert... he's on late nights typically. (from cali) maybe he can shed some light.

it's about 30 days old and everything worked right up until the HOME update??? NOTHING else happened?

It looks like your unit is charging if the green light is on.
If you hold the reset button for 30 seconds, it will do a full reset (erase info). This should be done after the unit is charged.

How long are you holding down the on button?

Your computer doesn't recognize it because it's not turning on and asking you to connect to your computer.

I would try to hold down the power button until you see the splash screen. If it doesn't turn on after 10-20 seconds, let go of the button and repeat the process on more time.

If this doesn't work, I would try to get an exchange for another unit, if it's not too late to do so.

Had the same problem a week or two ago. Held the reset button for 10 seconds or more and it reset and started right up...

Ask a Question