HELP pretty PLEASE!!! ANYONE!!!

I had a garmin that died and I bought the tomtom 510. Well I tried marking my hunting camp into the gps, I don't know if I did it right. Well to test it I drove about 10 miles away and tried to route to it. Well when selecting it under my favorites it says no route found. How do I do this? Did I save it right? This should be something simple. Thanks

Can you give us the point of your hunting grounds to see if we can also save it as our favorites to see if we suffer from the same error? You'll probably need to give us a GPS status location instead of an address or cross street.

so I have to mark my dads property where his driveway meets the street. His camp is like 50 yards from the road and that is where I marked it. That is a MAJOR FLAW. My Garmin worked, I may need a new gps instead of the tomtom. I guess I can mark the camp at the road if that will work. Will it?

Yes, that will work. You can only mark a favorite which is ON or just a few feet away from a road as the unit cannot navigate back to any favorite which is not very near a road.

Ask a Question