help pair tomtom rider v1 to scala rider

hi

i have been trying to pair a scala rider fm with a tomtom v1 and havent been able to i have phoned all the supports and not managed.

i dont know how you could connect them together since thier isnt a button you can press on the tomtom v1 that connects them

please can anyone who can help let me know how to pair them

thanks

anthony

you've got to go into the Change Preferences from the main menu. Then scroll to page 7 of 7 in the options. Ifyou don't see that many pages look for the "show more menu options". Look for the Bluetooth preferences and make sure that they are enabled.

Then head over to page 3 of 7 in the preferences and select "connect ot headset" If there aren't devices already paired, it should ask you to pair it.

When you start the pairing process, you need to make the scala is in seek mode. Push the button on the side for about 10 seconds until the lights flash red and blue alternately, then have the tomtom seek a bluetooth device.

Please note, I'm looking at a Rider 2 for these instructions so they might be sligtly different, but they should work for you too.

hi thanks for your help but the tomtom rider one is differant and it wont connect like that as i have tried it.

any other suggestions

thanks anthony

Anthony

I could never get my V1 to pair with any BT device other than my phone. I tried for a long time and with TT's Support Group to pair the V1 with a BT speaker phone and could never do it. I really think there were some limitations in the original BT implementation that they did.

Sorry this isn't an answer for you but at least you know you are not struggling alone :D

When I had the v1, I was able to pair it to the device that came with it, my Motorola BT500, a motorola speaker??? I didn't have any problem..

Ask a Question