Help Needed

I mistakenly deleted the Italian voice from my TOMTOM One when downloading some other voices. Wasn't smart enough to have everything backed up. Could someone please post the files or a link?
My wife is Italian and will be very unhappy with me.

Thanks,

I mistakenly deleted the Italian voice from my TOMTOM One when downloading some other voices. Wasn't smart enough to have everything backed up. Could someone please post the files or a link?
My wife is Italian and will be very unhappy with me.

Thanks,

I know you can reload it from the CD that came with your TomTom. However, I haven't figured out how to load anything from the CD with TomTom Home 2.

I was trying to do the same thing with computer voice Dave, but haven't had any luck yet and TomTom support couldn't figure it out either.

I was trying to do the same thing with computer voice Dave, but haven't had any luck yet and TomTom support couldn't figure it out either.

Did you get an error message when installing Dave?
If so, I experienced the same but got around it. I have to remember what I did to install Dave.

Ask a Question