Help Menu dosen't match icons

Bought a TT 3rd edition about 3 weeks ago. I tried clearing up some space for extra voices, and accidentaly erased the OS. The i read somewhere that i should format and reload everything. The problem is that i didn't do a backup. I didn't feel like calling TT for tech support since im sure it would take ages to fix. Was i wrong? I downloaded some maps one is 665 which works fine, but i wanted v.7 since it updates itself with tt home. I then found a ver7. Installed, updated. However when i go to preferences and such the text seems not to match . If i click disable it enables rest stops. Seems that no option really is what it says. 1 menu says music on top but then each bullet is notify if driving on wrong side of road. It's frustrating trying to set it up to my liking. Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you went through the unofficial tomtom release it is hard to fix your problem as those methods tend to damage units.
I suggest you contact support to help you walk through the reformatting process.

Ask a Question