Help Getting Setup with T-Mobile MDA

TomTom Model(s)
Go 720
I need some help from someone who's done this. I've tried every setting under the sun, and read as many posts as I can, but can't seem to get my MDA to talk to my One. They pair ok, but I can't get the GPRS to work. I've got T-Zones which I use as a proxy to the net. I can browse to everywhere on my MDA, but can't get it to work to my One. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks.

T-zone via proxy ($5.99/per month) on MDA is not working for TomTom one, you need full internet access ($19.99/per month)

I need some help from someone who's done this. I've tried every setting under the sun, and read as many posts as I can, but can't seem to get my MDA to talk to my One. They pair ok, but I can't get the GPRS to work. I've got T-Zones which I use as a proxy to the net. I can browse to everywhere on my MDA, but can't get it to work to my One. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks.

I had to got the the "untethered" full internet service from T-Mobil. It would not work with T-Zones only.

PS - it will only work with TT listed devices. It will mate hands-free only with many more.
false info!
TT1 works with almost any HTC Microsoft mobile devices (T-mobile MDA , same as Qtek 9100. Qtek A9100, I-mate K-JAM, T-Mobile MDA Vario, O2 XDA Mini,Orange SPV M3000. Cingular 8125)
TT1 cannot work with hands-free bluetooth.

Ask a Question