Help for Go 300

TomTom Model(s)
Go 300
Hello I am new here so if this has already been covered I am sorry
I bought a new 2gb card with new maps on it , but my tom tom will not accept it even though I have reset it , any help would be most welcome

Have you put the application software on the card as well? I think it's necessary for that model.

I don't want to give you incorrect information about how exactly to handle things with the card and model. Send a pm to mikealder, a member (also from the UK) whome I sure will be able to advise .

If this is a preloaded card containing just a map you will need to add the application files as currently the card will only contain a map folder.

I can detail how to do this if required, for a start though make a full copy of both the old working card and the new card to two seperate folders on your PC - Mike

I have made a copy of the old card , the new one will not let me copy without errors when copying the video files , but I would like to know how to put files and which ones on to the new card

Use Explorer and copy all the loose files in the root of the unit (the files NOT in any folders) onto the card. These are the system files.

Ask a Question