Help connecting my att samsung sync to one

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One LE
Hi all, I am having one hell of a time trying to get this to work for the data service. When I first bought my tomtom on black Friday, I did connect it once, and it worked! Now, after the new firmware and maps it just won't

I have tried reset hole on bottom, clear flash utility, reset to factory. and still cant get it to work.

Here's whats happening, I click on tomtom traffic, it says I need to setup my wireless connection do you want to do this now? I select YES.

Then it says, please make sure your bt phone is enabled, start searching for phones now? I select YES.

Then it searches and finds mine and my wifes phone. I select mine.

Then is says searching for phone features, finds Wireless data connection, and says this phone may now be used. so I click on Continue.

Then I get an error stating "An error has occurred, unable to complete task. Do you want to set up your connection manually?"

From there I inputed the settings found on this forum, and once I select continue, my cell asks to enter the passkey, I type in 0000, and it says DUN connect with tomtom one? I select yes, and it goes to 65% and then says "Unable to set up your wireless data connection. do you want to change your settings?". Thats as far as I have been able to get. I know my phone is not on the list, but it did work before, and others here are also reporting it working. It seems like it's missing a step. I remember it asking me my carrier and type of phone before, now it don't.. do you think its broke? Thanks Tryton

I've read in some threads that unlike GSM phones, CDMA phones don't really work well with the TT. I don't know what type ATT is, anyways try this out.

When a device is new it comes with a trial period for TT Traffic. Do you have a subscribtion to TT Traffic? If yes, then delete any phones already paired in the Phone menu and try pair your phone(s). Then you can continue with TT Traffic setup.

Remember to set up your phones security to automatically let the device access the phones.

Ask a Question