Help choosing new tom tom

Hi, i wonder if you could help me. I used to have the old tomtom 910 (great text to speech and full menu but now out of date and bulky), then i had the live (no text to speech but full menu). Is there any way i can get a full europe with text to speech and full menu?? Thanks a lot, gary

What country are you in? Makes a big difference to what models are available.

Assuming it's somewhere in Europe, the Go 950 or any of the new "NAV3" models - the Go1000/1005 etc. will do those things.

The cheapest models - the Start 20 and Start 25 are also TTS capable and they have a full Europe version, and then there's the VIA LIVE125 Europe.

Hi. I am in the uk. I was under the impression that you can either have the old (full) menu or text to speech, but not both. Will check out those models. One other thing.... Is it worth updating my old 910, i know its bulky but it was the best tomtom i had

When i say full menu, i mean the one where i can view route, add via etc, like on the old models. I picked up a xl2 and took it straight back - the menu was awful with only about 6 options, no via etc

Ask a Question