Help again =/ (Customising VIA)

Kai

TomTom Model(s)
VIA 1505 M
Well I got a tom tom VIA 1505 M for xmas which is awesome cept I can't figure out how to custimze anything no matter what I look up =( A friend of mine has Haniable lector as a voice and cool turn on and shut down pics but I can't seem to figure out how to get mine to work (I'm fairly sure she got the voice off the tom tom site for free but I don't see it either) The folder doesn't show up in 'my computer' so I don't really know what to do---hopefully this makes scene thanks for the help in advance
Kai

First of all, you need MyTomTom with that device (not Home 2). Get it at tomtom.com/getstarted.

When you log in, use a different email address than you used for any other TT device you had/have.

Once you download MyTomTom and connect your device to the computer, an additional menu option will appear on the desktop's icon called 'Add Community Content'. Click on it to add custom poi files and images you have stored on your computer.

Use this tool to add stuff stored on other devices you have that you use with Home 2:

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14081/?locale=en_GB

Awesome!!! I'll try that tomorrow!!! thank you! the dumb thing wouldn't turn on to begin with so I'm worried something already might be glitchy but we'll see!!! <3

I kinda think it's the tom tom it wouldn't let me change my e-mail thing so I just went with it but it installs the program mytomtom but it won't run....I think I'll return it and get a different tom tom I even tried uninstalling and redoing it all

Help again =/

So it seems it connects to my laptop okay now that I have gotten a new one but how do I go about transfering a pic from my laptop or find other voices that aren't on the tom tom site so I can custimze the pics for when it starts up and shuts down and have a fancy voice? I've tried googling but come up with nothing I have the tom tom via 1505 m still <3

I don't have any icon =( the mytomtom icon is in my start up but when I click on it nothing happens---is there something I'm missing? it just updated the maps and such so I assume it's connected to my laptop

Right click the little icon in the 'systray" (system tray) in the lower right corner of your screen. If you have installed the MyTomTom software, it should be down there somewhere.

Ha Ha you might be on to something~~~ <3 <3 lets try this! I see it!

Now if I can find the Hannable voice I'll be set THANK YOU for your help <3

Ask a Question