Helo 920T remote control

I have a tomtom GO 920T after upgrade to last navcore don't works the middle button of the remote control for voice control to set route, you have any idea? tanks in advance

Yes I have updated to version 8351 but doesn't work the remote control voice by pressing and holding the center button, have you got any ideas?

You sure the battery isn't dead on the remote? It does use up a bunch of juice ....quickly.

Also, Bluetooth IS enabled on the TomTom???

sure:) the remote works, bute first update by pressing the center button is activated the voice navigation

Go back to your previous software version?

:( nothing voice-controlled by remote control doesn't work. I need a navigation system with voice control by remote control, why not this function in new gps ?!??!?

I don't have the old backup :( Anyone have the original version with the old maps?????

Backed up maps by someone else won't help you as maps are locked to the device first installed upon.

Anynone have a original backup GO 920T ?
You wouldn't be able to use the maps from another unit anyway. The maps are keyed to the serial number of each unit and can't be swapped around. All you (and we) can do is look at the problem from the firmware side.

Ask a Question