Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Internetpilot, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Internetpilot

Internetpilot Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    GO700 (Updated)
    Very nice looking forum and something sorely needed for us poor, relatively unsupported USA owners! I am getting a little tired of seeing all kinds of wonderful things for UK TomTom owners, but none for us!

Thank you for putting up this site -- I know what it takes to run a forum, as I have several of my own. It is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to let me know of any way I can help, especially if things start getting really busy here.

I'm a semi-retired, stay-at-home father of four kids, llving in St. Augustine, Florida. I first got into TomTom via a Palm GPS solution, and have recently made the jump to a TomTom GO 700 and now just use my Palm Tungsten|C as a PDA instead of using it for basically EVERYTHING. I really like the GO 700, and have no regrets making the jump so far.

I did write a review comparing three different GPS apps for Palm devices (including TomTom Nav 5). You can find it HERE on my blog.

Anyway, thanks again for providing this to USA TomTom users and I'll be checking back here and posting frequently!

Internetpilot, Aug 31, 2006
    1. Advertisements

2. Internetpilot

John

TomTom Model(s):
    TomTom Go510
    Welcome to the forums, I guess we are now offically live even without being listed. The Go series are really great products, my friend and I have found numerous fun stuff that can be done to it. Only problem we have with TomTom is its lack of support for US market but we are here gonna try to change that =P And hopefully by doing so, it will generate more focus for us US users from TomTom, like updating our maps and other services due to us. Anyhow I would like to extend our warm welcome to you and all US and NA users of TomTom.

John, Aug 31, 2006
    1. Advertisements

3. Internetpilot

Internetpilot Moderator

TomTom Model(s):
    GO700 (Updated)
    Thank you for the welcome. I found the site via a post on the Expansys (UK) TomTom forums, so your word of mouth "advertising" has already begun! I am REALLY looking forward to this forum taking off and getting very active. I know there a lot of North American TomTom users, so it's really just a matter of finding this site and it should start getting really active around here.

Internetpilot, Sep 1, 2006
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question