Hello from united kingdon

Liive on a boat noth of Oxford, just got my TT 510 finally, first missing product code, second missing SD card made them refund (curry's uk) and purchased elswhere.

Just finding out what thiss TT can do, site looks good with a lot of helpfull advice.

Pleased with my TT so far ;but quality of bluetooth sound is poor maybe there are some tweaks for this?

Hello Rsinbad, welcome & congrats on your purchase.
I hope we can answer all your questions.
As for the bluetooth quality, what firmwire version are you using? I know there was a firmwire that help fix the problem when the x10s came out. If you do have the latest firmwire, then make sure when in an active call, your volume is on max or a decent level where you can hear the conversation well. The phone volume is different from your GO volume.

I had similar problem with 910. I could hear ok, but the internal microphone and also the external one that came with the unit were spotty - UNLESS you attach it very close to your mouth. Then it works fine.

Rsinbad,

A big howdy from Houston Texas! I would love to visit Oxford. After all that's where my car was born. Keep us updated on your TomTom. I haven't used the Bluetooth features because I don't have a bluetooth phone yet.
Does anyone know what Sprint PCS phones work with the TomTom 910?

Jeff

Thanks for your responses I have the latest firmware installed incoming voice is ok, like GAW says you need the external mike close to the mouth to be any good, which is a shame really as the rest of the kit works well. I can't find any settings to improve that.
Does anyone know of a compatable mike?

Where do you have your mic located? I have mine in the visor which works ok. I've heard of other people using different mics. I would have to try that out. I don't know of any good mics to use that would work.

Pedro2NR
The only location that works is when its clippped to the middle of the visor with the visor angled towards my mouth even then callers say its not that load. They also say the quality is a bit scratchy.

I guess i should post this in the tt general forum so other can give their imput

Thanks for your imput

Roy

Pedro2NR
The only location that works is when its clippped to the middle of the visor with the visor angled towards my mouth even then callers say its not that load. They also say the quality is a bit scratchy.

I guess i should post this in the tt general forum so other can give their imput

Thanks for your imput

Roy

welcome fellow Brit:D , i'm having the same problems on my go510's mic, built in and ext,:mad: i will keep an eye on your thread

Ask a Question