Hello from Tomato Capital of Canada

TomTom Model(s)
XL330s
Hi,

I just got my TT sl330s this pass Friday... Black Friday to boot... good deal on it as well. I been searching this site for about 2 month deciding on TT or other GPS.

I seen all the nightmares that are out there and ... knock on wood.... I have not had any problems... getting the latest map... it was very easy to do... just a long process... backup is forever.

Hope to get more info from this place... especially the POI stuff... just finish downloading the TimHortons... gawd.. wife can't live without a timy in her hand, especially when we go to different cities... ;)

I looking for other options to attached this TT... don't like the window or dash options.. more like to find a centre location... vent holders not an option either.. they break too easily....

Hope to be able to contribute.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of good information here. Be sure to make a back up of your unit using windows explorer not tomtom home. Be sure to show hidden folders.
Know your home town well. I used to drive from Detroit to Point Pelee regularly. Is the tourist bureau still in a giant tomato on main street?

Ask a Question