Hello from the Dirty South

TomTom Model(s)
Go 700
Hey Y'all,

My name is Jeremy, and I live outside of Atlanta, with my wife, my dog, and my Go 700.

I had a Go Classic until a few weeks ago when it took the Celestial Dirt Nap. TomTom support was "nice enough" to sell me a Go 700 after telling me they could not service my Classic, even if I paid money to have the Classic serviced.

All is well, though, as I relly like the 700, and realize that it is truly an upgrade.

I bought new maps yesterday when the thread was posted about it.

Personally, I've lived in various locales: Dallas, Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, and now Atlanta. I practice real estate law, and drink a boat load of coffee (mostly espresso).

I look forward to contributing to this site.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy and welcome.

Glad to hear your enjoying your GO 700.
Im happy to hear this community is growing everyday.

Hello Jeremy,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new 700. Members contributing and moderators doing a great job is whats making this community grow so rapidly, and I am very happy for that.

Hello

Hi Jeremy,
Nice to know you and welcome to our forum . I work for Delta Air Lines and in Atlanta from time to time. Maybe we can share poi's and stuff . I will be in Atlanta in february fro a couple of days for business and ofcourse will bring my tomtom . I too had a tomtom 300 and know have a 510 too. let me know if you need anything and maybe we can meet and share things.
Ciao George

Ask a Question