Hello From Northeast Ohio

All:

Got a TomTom One v3 as a Christmas present. Have been learning how to use it, and ran across this forum. I've added custom poi's and read many informative posts. I would like to thank all posters for info and for all the hard work put in to those custom poi's. They are greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

-Greg-:eek:

Hey. I use to live in Mentor...but now live in Alabama. I sure do miss those lake affect snow storms though....welcome to the forum.

Go Browns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a wild Guess you are a Browns fan ?

Buckeye lost in Indy !!!!!!:p

I live in Painesville Twp.

Wow, a small gathering of TomTom Fans in the NEO... :rolleyes:;)

Just a wild Guess you are a Browns fan ?

Buckeye lost in Indy !!!!!!:p

Huge Browns and Buckeyes fan. You've got to be tough to be a sports fan around here. Anyhow thanks for the warm welcome all. I know this is not the forum but how do you tell exactly what version of maps you have?

-Greg-

I think I found it. I clicked on the gps bars in the lower right side of gps and is listed "version 7.162. I'm assuming this is the map version?

Last edited:
Glad to have you with us. I am pleased to note your comment about the work that those who create the POI's, among other things, contribute. I know they appreciate the compliment.

Ask a Question