Hello from Indianapolis!

TomTom Model(s)
Hey all! I just received a Tomtom 720 for my birthday, and I am already loving it. I just moved to Indianapolis to start a grad program this past August, and I am anticipating that my Tomtom will help me navigate through this unfamiliar city until it becomes familiar.

I was wondering if there is a website or community (other than this or even included in this community) where users have created their own apps for the Tomtom, such as other vehicle images or POI lists or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, and I look forward to getting involved in the community!

And that is a good area to have a TT. Welcome to the forum and congrats on continuing your education. Look through the boards and you will find must of the information you mentioned.

Hi there and welcome! Good luck to you in your studies and your navigation! :)

This is the forum you will need.
Posts for other forums are throughout the posts.
I love the mapshare... here I was able to find links to add POI's and really able to get the kick start needed to use my device, since this was my first TomTom. I had the Delorme computer based GPS version before and these portable units work much different since it is like looking at Mapquest. I have come to find out that these little units are much more accurate, and the map is much more up to date. I am glad I switched and glad I found this forum.
Best wishes in your studies

Ask a Question