Hello and thanks to the Admin

Hi all I am from San Diego, Cali. I found your site by a flute, I am not sure if you guys wanted this site to be live yet or why its not on google, but I loved what you guys did so far with the POIs and it being free and all was cool. I actually downloaded a few of them last night when I found you guys and tested it out, it was dead on for Bank of America and Mcdonalds hehe. Thanks. I cant wait for the other resources you guys are going to put up soon. So thanks again for sharing, its way cool. And yeah I dont feel so much like an outsider as I do on the UK TomTOm forums ehehe. :D

Last edited:
Hello Nicegsxr, thanks for the kinda words, and we just might say you are our official tomtomforums.com promotor lol. As I have posted on my last post, welcome to the tomtomforums.com and please do tell your friends about it so we can get more exposure and maybe TomTom just might treat us US and NA users with a bit more respect hehe.

Hi Nicegsxr,
I have made alot of Poi's even personalized for your needs if uopu need something out of the ordinary that is not on the Forum don't hesitate to ask!
Or if there is a poi but no Poi's for your area I will update if for you! welcome to the Forum!
George

Ask a Question