Hello All

TomTom Model(s)
Tom Tom One V4
Well i have Purchased my very first GPS ...

a Tom Tom One V2,, i have been looking at getting one for awhile now and the price has gotten to be something i could live with. i am a proffesional truck driver and have found as i get older i have to pull over and put on the reading glasses every time i want to check my maps.

i found one through ebay and had the winning Bid at $170.00. there are most likely cheaper units avail but i could live with that price. it should be arriving in a few days and im pretty happy that i found your forums. the stickies should help out alot when setting my TT up.

i cant tell you how much easier this is going to make my job on a day to day basis. im really looking forward to getting it.

im Sure i will be posting again in a few days with questions once i have recieved my unit. since mine is is coming with the US and Canada pre loaded i was already wondering how hard it would be to add puerto Rico since my and i willl be there on vacation this march.

im glad i stumbled across this place and will be talking to you all soon

thx for the Support you have here

Bruce

One other question

i know some other units come with a Commercial setting for truck drivers. does my One have this ? its ok if it doesnt but it would be a plus if it did.

Ask a Question