Height, Daylight problems

Joghurt, Thanks for the aps. Quick question....does installing these aps disable previously installed start-up/shut-down sounds? It looks like a file called splash.sh is installed in the execute folder and it has commands to suspend.bmp. Can this be modified/removed? Thanks.

Daylight v2.x

So I've read the instructions on the website and followed this post as well. I'm not trying to run Height but have TimeSync and Daylight. I have a TT one v.3 with version 7.166. Both were installed with TT Home. When my TT starts up I see a message that Daylight is running. It then goes to Night color in the day and sometimes day color at night..... It always says -933 angle during the day..... When I click on the Config Daylight on the 3rd screen it just takes me back to the navigation screen. I have the execution2 on it as well (also installed thru TT Home). Any thoughts? :confused:

I can not get height to work onmy 740Live (8.371).It keeps rebooting. I'm not sure if I am loaing the files in properly. do you need to just drop the cab files in or do you need to put the four files in individually?

Ask a Question