HD loss signal on Long Island

I had no HD traffic on my morning commute in Boston. Other live services worked fine (eg: fuel/weather)

Does anyone know if HD Traffic is working again? Mine was not this morning. All other live services are working.

Thanks,
Joe

my HD traffic is not working either, other HD services are working also. I'm located in southern california.

i just received my 740 live. in addition to the hd traffic not working, my google local search cannot connect either. is anyone else having the same problem?

it seems to be able to find local gas prices and the weather, so i assume there is some sort of hd connection.

Since yesterday, the HD Traffic is gone here too all over New York. It's probably the entire system is down because of that message on the main Tomtom support page:

"HD Traffic services are currently not available. The HD Traffic service will resume as soon as possible."

One could hope that it should be really back on ASAP but knowing Tomtom it might take a while.

Nope, not the case here in NY, Google search works just checked it a couple of hours ago. Everything works, Weather, Fuel, except HD Traffic. When you turn on the unit, it starts to spin that waiting wheel, then it disappears altogether, there is no traffic bar on the right sight of the screen. No error messages just quietly gone.

Ask a Question