Have a website? Want an ?Add to TomTom? button?

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
TomTom's website now has an option to have people download your address, POI or route description direct from your website onto their TomTom device.

Club TomTom

www.tomtom.com said:

Imagine visitors to your website could download your address, POI?s or route description onto their TomTom device and then navigate to you with just a tap on the screen.

Maybe you want to help customers find their way to your outlet. Or offer a route description of interest to your site?s visitors. Well now you can. And it couldn?t be simpler to set up!

All you have to do is create an 'Add to TomTom' button using one of the 3 simple wizards below that guides you through the whole process in a matter of minutes.

When a visitor to your website clicks on the 'Add to TomTom' button, within seconds your address, POI?s or route description will be downloaded onto their TomTom device.

And that?s all there is to it!

sorry but i am very fresh, i just got one tomtom and i am going to N. America and i don't know how to get the America Map, can you help?

Ask a Question