Has the tomtom 2535 M Live arrived

It's showing as in stock, I know of at least one person who has ordered it, with delivery scheduled for Thursday.

Good to know. I'm going to buy one also. Just emailed them to find out what map version is installed on this unit. I hope its the 865. If anyone on this forum finds a local retail store, please post it on this forum. I would rather buy one in a local store in case their is a problem.

Good to know. I'm going to buy one also. Just emailed them to find out what map version is installed on this unit. I hope its the 865. If anyone on this forum finds a local retail store, please post it on this forum. I would rather buy one in a local store in case their is a problem.

Latest map guarantee is currently functional on all app 10.x devices. So I assume you'll get map 865 with this device whether it's preinstalled or not.

And it is an "M" model, meaning it comes with lifetime maps.

Wow - it's already in "low stock" status a day later at Crutchfield. So it was either a very small sales batch, or this model may be selling very well.

Just ordered mine at Crutchfield.com. Told that I will get it in 2 days. Happy days are here again. Now to learn about a new unit. How exciting

There is a $20 promo for orders over $100 at Crutchfield using Visa.

Discounts on Merchant Selected: Crutchfield when you use your Visa Card | Visa USA

Save $20 on your order of $100 or more from Crutchfield? when you pay with your Visa? card. Choose from a huge selection of the latest top-brand audio/video gear. Get one-on-one help from the friendly Crutchfield? experts.

To redeem this offer, click the link below and enter promotional code 3A171 at checkout. Or, just call Crutchfield? to speak with a knowledgeable sales advisor at 1-800-653-0938, and be sure to mention promotional code 3A171.

Ask a Question