Harley Davidson POI's

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Rider
I am a new TomTom Rider user and I request if One of you fine people would create a POI for all the Harley Davidson dealerships in the US?

Would that file be too large?

i use this: http://www.poi2go.com/poi2go/. I also use POIedit.
However, it also gives some other results that are closely related, I always go back and edit them.
For more complex POIs, I have completed them buy entering the information manually. This is how I make the red light cameras.

Pedro,
This forum is so cool! Ya'll provide a ton of useful information that you can't get from the manuals. I had to throw in a little KY slang! Thank you!

Pedro,
Thank you, this is great! I had no problem unzipping the files and transfering to my TomTom Rider. I used Tyre to view the Harley Davidson POI 's that you found. I have found that the two dealerships closest to me are not in the file. Can I add them to the this file using Tyre? If not what would you suggest. As a new user I would like to learn how. Thank you again - I love this stuff!

Ask a Question