Harley Davidson POI's

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Rider
I am a new TomTom Rider user and I request if One of you fine people would create a POI for all the Harley Davidson dealerships in the US?

Would that file be too large?

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Hey Scott, I saw your request on your other post. We'll get working on that for you.

TomTom Model(s)
i use this: http://www.poi2go.com/poi2go/. I also use POIedit.
However, it also gives some other results that are closely related, I always go back and edit them.
For more complex POIs, I have completed them buy entering the information manually. This is how I make the red light cameras.

Ad

Advertisements

TomTom Model(s)
No problem, it takes a while to complete these, especially with a wide area like the whole US.

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Rider
Pedro,
This forum is so cool! Ya'll provide a ton of useful information that you can't get from the manuals. I had to throw in a little KY slang! Thank you!

TomTom Model(s)
Heh nice! I'll have it done for you soon. I currently finishing up another POI.

TomTom Model(s)
TomTom Rider
Pedro,
Thank you, this is great! I had no problem unzipping the files and transfering to my TomTom Rider. I used Tyre to view the Harley Davidson POI 's that you found. I have found that the two dealerships closest to me are not in the file. Can I add them to the this file using Tyre? If not what would you suggest. As a new user I would like to learn how. Thank you again - I love this stuff!

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question