Harley Davdison - 1.3

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910, ONE V2, GO 920 GO 730 & iPad TT App
Unzip to your North Ameria or USA_Canada Folder.

Revision 1.3
01/13/07 - Initial Release
03/22/07 - Chicago areas added.
01/21/08 - All US and Canada locations: special thanks to ToadsUltra07

Attachments

• Harley Davidson Dealers.zip
    31 KB · Views: 405
Found a Harley dealer in my area that was not listed. I was able to add it to my 920's Harley file (downloaded from above) without problem.

How do I email this location to the forum to share with others?

Harley Dealership File

I have a TomTom Go 720 unit. I plan on using this unit on my Ultra Classic.

Will this file work with this unit?

I have already downloaded it, in preperation for the answer. I am new to having a GPS unit.

If this download will work, could you please, type in the walk through for the installation to my unit. I also have a 2.0gb sd card install for additional memory.

In advance, thank you for helping, and your time.

ToadsUltra07

thank you,

I was able to install the file.

Do you have a listing for all Harley Dealership's in the US, not just Chicago. Reason for asking is, that it did not list the one here in Springfield, IL. And we do make a lot of trips down south to Marion, IL, and to Kentucky.

If this will help, I did find a zip file that has all the Harley Dealership. However I am not how to use it in the TomTom program. It was origionaly designed for Garmin Quest 2.

My wife and I are planning a few trips this year. And it could be helpful knowing if one is close by is something goes wrong with the bike.

Again, Thank you.

ToadsUltra07

Ask a Question