Handsfree calling

Hi. I have a motorola v3m razr, a samsung sch-a950, and an LG vx-8100. I use Verizon wireless. I can't get ANY of these phones to pair with my TT ONE for anything. The razr will attempt to connect for wireless connection (no hands free calling) but the other two it simply says the required features could not be found for this phone.

Can anybody help me?!?:confused:

I find your post a bit confusing so bear with me if I sound like I'm teaching 1st grade students.

There are 2 things to setup for phone and TT to work correctly.

1. Pairing: First, the phone's BT visibility must be on and then pair the phone from the TT and not the other way around.
2. TT Plus: Once the phone is paired, one could setup the phone in order to be able to use TT Plus features. This is dependent on phone compatibility.

Check out this thread as it is specific to US phones and cariers. https://www.tomtomforums.com/showthread.php?t=4965&highlight=phone+compatibility+list

If you have already tried pairing your phones, delete the phones from the TT's phone menu and delete on every phone your TT under paired devices. Pin Resetting your TT and switch of and switch on your phones. Pair each phone from your TT but first making sure that the BT's visibility on each phone is on.

Hope this helps.

If you have already tried pairing your phones, delete the phones from the TT's phone menu and delete on every phone your TT under paired devices. Pin Resetting your TT and switch of and switch on your phones. Pair each phone from your TT but first making sure that the BT's visibility on each phone is on.

Hope this helps.

I did this to my phone.... but my TT has no memory of phones. I can't even get hands free calling..... any other ideas?

I did this to my phone.... but my TT has no memory of phones. I can't even get hands free calling..... any other ideas?

the tt one has no facility for handsfree calling, only for data connection for the plus services;)

Ask a Question