Hack to Get Tomtom to work on Palm Centro

Having bought tomtom navigator for my Treo 650, I was able to find online a way to revise the .bif file etc. in order to get it working on my Treo 680. Is there anyone out there that knows how to revamp the files to get it to work on the Palm Centro?

Thanks

Palm Centro/Treo Phone connection to TT910

I have a Palm Centro and Treo650 and neither will connect successfully to the TT910. I did have the Centro attached but have been having problems with corrupt files on the hard disk. I removed the TT app and allowed TTHome to reinstall and it's now on app ver 7.161. Everything now seems to work except connecting to Palms (mainly want phone for hands free). I switched off bluetooth on phones and TT and reset both but no joy. I connected my Orange SPV M3100 with no issues but this isn't the phone that I use every day. I've seen a thread on modifying bif files which seems a possible way forward. Can anyone suggest where I go from here ? Thanks.

Ask a Question