Gun Owners?

Will soon pick up a Kimber 1911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is my new weapon of choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

what is it with you americans and your guns.

is it like an extension of your manhood?

lol.... jk...

personally:

9mm
.40 s&w
.45 acp for handguns

7,62x39
.308 win
.50 bmg for rifles

12 gauge fo a nice tacti-cool shotgun

prepared for the day when hell becomes full and the dead will walk the earth (or democrats elected in office... :D :D :D)

what is it with you americans and your guns.
is it like an extension of your manhood?

Nope - it's an extension of my womanhood! :D

Taurus 851SS (38SPL 2") for concealed carry
Ruger SC6 22LR / 22Mag - my first purchase, so I'll never sell it
Verona LX-502 12ga O/U - getting pretty good at trap & skeet with it
Browning BT-99 12ga - inherited from my dad

I know this is an old thread, but I have two Glocks (a G19 and a G26). I love them both. Glocks are awesome guns and a lot of fun to shoot.

My friend has a couple of glock which I shoot sometimes. Its a good gun.

I have a Sig Sauer P26 with a modified sight. I like this pistol and enjoy target shooting it. I used to do combat shooting tournaments and the sig is my main gun. I think I went thru 10,000 rounds without a hitch yet.

I also have a Gold Cup .45 which I occasionally shoot. I use to shoot it a lot when I have a ammo reloader but I lost it and now rounds are hard to come by. I recently bought a American Standard XP 9mm which I am not so impress. I think I will sell this. I have my eye on a Sig Sauer model 260 9mm. The neat thing about this new pistol is when you remove the action, ALL of the parts comes out. Not only the barrel, etc but also the trigger mechanism, etc. It must make cleaning very thorough.

I have a Hi Standard .22, my first gun. It has a custom grip and weights.

Someone told me you can freeze a Glock in a solid block of ice and it will still fire. Once you get going, we'll have to get you reloading...now that's fun too!

Lou

Ask a Question