great!

Great to see a US forum for the tomtom. This is my first car GPS (910) and I've always wanted one. Seems to be working fine other than the droopy mount. One is on it's way from tomtom support. Looking forward to the carkit to integrate with the stereo/power/etc. Keep up the great work on the POI's.

From one member to another, welcome to the forums, Thymer.

Please do let us know how the permanent mount works for you. I'm tempted to get that for my GO700, but it's a tad on the expensive side so I'm going to let someone else experiment first! ;)

Please do let us know how the permanent mount works for you. I'm tempted to get that for my GO700, but it's a tad on the expensive side so I'm going to let someone else experiment first! ;)

I was in a Circuit City a few weeks back and picked up a TomTom carry bag for $25.00 (1/2 price on clearance) and they had a perm mount for the 700. I think it was also 1/2 price, but I didn't really feel like permanently cluttering up the interior of my already small car.

In hind sight I should have probably bought it.

Check the stores for closeouts.

Ask a Question