Great Deal on $2GB SD Card!

SD Card

Hi,
I recomend you do use another SD Card and keep your original ay home.
Always Have a back upanyway on your computor.
I have useda A Transcend 2Gb card and a Panasonic 2GB card they both work fine and got a good deal at Best Buy. I will eventually get a 4GB card as soon as I can find one at a good price.

George

I agree with Giorgio57, keep your original SD card safely tucked away somewhere in case you ever need it.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions. I have already two backups in my laptop and in my home pc. ...but you never know!:D ;)

2GB SanDisk SDCard on sale!!

Thanks to a tip from fanchee...
Radio Shack has a sale til 1/27/07
2GB card... $39.99

(not the $20ish that was mentioned...but still, GREAT price)

yeesh. still cheaper than the sale price up here (Cdn$60). No point shipping though. my past experiences with shipping to Canada haven't been pleasant. It usually results in a ridiculous shipping price that's equal or higher than the product price.

And based on your experience with TT, you would get it in say.... 6 months from now? :)

2 words... ROAD TRIP :D

And you can use the POI to find the closest Radio Shanty this side of the border...

Just got a 2Gb card. For those who have upgraded via restoring from home, how long has it taken...I seem to be hanging, and show no progress on the bar. I've been "restoring" for over 20 minutes. Is this normal?

Check fanchee's posts regarding this... I beleive you need to install the app on a clean card first, then restore.

Ask a Question