GPS Goes silent after bluetooth call

Hey guys - I've been going crazy with this problem.

So I do service calls for a living and do a ton of driving/making calls/listening to the ipod over the 930. Often, when I make or receive a voice call, once I hang up, the TomTom needs to be power cycled to play music/audiuble instructions again. It's incredibly irritating, because it needs to be done several times a day.

Any ideas?

Hey guys - I've been going crazy with this problem.

So I do service calls for a living and do a ton of driving/making calls/listening to the ipod over the 930. Often, when I make or receive a voice call, once I hang up, the TomTom needs to be power cycled to play music/audiuble instructions again. It's incredibly irritating, because it needs to be done several times a day.

Any ideas?

try a reset on the 930, works for my 920 and treo. after i do a soft reset on the treo and a reset on the 920 i am good to go for a while.

Yeah, that works fine, but it's a huge pain in the ass to have to reset the TomTom like 3 times a day while driving, so I get lost in the mean time. Any other suggestions?

Yeah, that works fine, but it's a huge pain in the ass to have to reset the TomTom like 3 times a day while driving, so I get lost in the mean time. Any other suggestions?

On the same lines my TOMTOM can't use computervoices so I can hear the street names. Called TT help but tehy werent able to help as well

I think this is a firmware bug, and it exists in all versions. I reported it to TT for thier application engineers to look at when they are working on new releases. The more people complain about the issue, the better.

Ask a Question