GPS Accessories in Canada/Montreal

Hi,

I'm looking for specialized retail shops in Montreal area that sell GPS accessories. I'm especially looking at something like the Arkon Air Vent Mount (or similar). Does anyone know a place like this in Montreal?

I'm from Montreal and ordered mine from Ebay.

I'm pretty sure you'll pay a lot more here. As long as it is shipped USPS/Canada Post there are no extra fees once you receive it.

Save yourself the trouble and order on-line.

You can look and order on-line from Arkon....Or just look at Arkon's website and pick your model....Then search ebay....buy.com or someplace similar.

Yes I've seen I can purchase online. The issue is that I've no guarantee the mount will fit my car air vents, and if not, it is easier for a return to shop retail that online (as far as I guess?!) ?

Thank you for the advices! it seems allthepc carries mostly Garmin products, but I'll call them. However, should you remember the name of the shop on Ontario/Berri I'd appreciate a lot. What is MEC though?!

Hey Jean Luc,,MEC is an outlet store,a coop,with a 5$ membership for life,about the same as SAIL,but cheaper prices,here s the link; www.mec.com ,its at march? central,just besides the bestbuy...

And for accessories,here you go,its in st-jean sur richelieu; beDirecT.ca

Hope i helped you out budy!

P.S,je parle francais aussi si tu veux d autres infos...:cool:

Yes I've seen I can purchase online. The issue is that I've no guarantee the mount will fit my car air vents, and if not, it is easier for a return to shop retail that online (as far as I guess?!) ?

I see your point. My Civic has weird shaped vents and not many things can be clipped onto them. I can't snugly clip any of those oil air fresheners because my vents have sort of a concave shape vs other cars that have it the complete opposite.

Ask a Question