Got my first Nav the 910 and loving it

TomTom Model(s)
My name is Brandon, I live in South Florida. I got my 910 based on a few friends who have TomToms and love them. I went for the 910 because of all the extras. My wife and I are going to use for the first time this weekend on a trip to GA to pick up our 2nd dog. We are going in the middle of the state and we are driving through the night. I wanted something I can rely on. I have been playing with it and enjoying every minute of it, even when I am not in the car. I am looking forward to seeing it work in action. I will let you know how it goes.

I just wanted to really introduce myself.
Have a wonderful 4th of July.

Brandon

Well tonight is the first run on the TomTom, driving from South Florida to the Middle of GA. We are picking up a brother for our dog. I hope and pray no problems because, there are not a lot of lights on the streets where we are going. The locations are in the TomTom, very easy and actually fun to program.
Everyone have a great weekend!
Will fill in upon return.
Brandon

Went to GA this weekend and the TomTom 910 was nothing less than spectacular!!! Got me to where I needed to go without a hitch.

I am hooked and would you no other.

I not only made it to and fro, I was able to make last minute side stops to POI along the way and get back on track.

I will be posting other uses as they come along.

Brandon

I took a pic of my TomTom in action.

Welcome!

What type of dog?

Glad the TT is working for you! I love mine...although this is more of a "Fun" thing for me a "gee gaw gadget" as the wife says...it has saved me several times recently!

Ask a Question