Got maps need TOM TOM

Hey everyone, Newbie here. I have a question that I couldn't find an answer to using the search function. I bought some Europe Maps TOM TOM CDs cheap off of ebay a while ago because I live in Italy for the time being. I want to get a TOM TOM with the US maps because I will be moving back there in a couple of years. I am interested in the Motorcycle tom tom rider. My questions are:
Will I have any problems using these old map cd's with a new tom tom rider?
Am I better off buying one of the new tom toms with all the maps already included?
Do the new tomtom's come with world maps or just US?
What is the process for taking these cd's and putting them onto a US tom tom?
Can the tom tom hold both europe and US maps at the same time?...Memory big enough?
Sorry if these are simple questions but I am not to familiar and trying to waste time or money. Thanks Ian

Once a map has been activated to a particular device, it can't be used on another unit.
The Rider doesn't come with the latest map. Anyone can purchase the new North America map on tomtom.com
The only unit that comes with both European and North America maps is the TomTom 910.

Ask a Question