Google Maps color scheme

TomTom Model(s)
910 and ONE
I decided to try to match the colors from Google Maps to see how it would turn out.

What do you think?

kindagooggp0.jpg

Attachments

• kindagoog.zip
    1,012 bytes · Views: 2,039
looks very good, will have to try it out as soon as the mrs. comes home with my car (don't know why she didn't take hers) that has my TT Eclipse in it.

How to?

This is exactly the color scheme I want. Bought my XL ONE-s yesterday and is my first GPS. Disappointed with the colors that come preloaded.

Can someone please give me a step by step instruction on how to use this color scheme file? I have no idea what I need to do!

connect your TT to your computer. it will show up as a removeable drive - just like a camera or memory stick does.

unzip the download file, it is a .clr file inside.
copy the .clr file to your "scheme" folder on your TT

that's it

Thanks

Thanks very much. It worked! Still not sure that i'm happy with it though. I'm really looking for something more colorful....

I created a scheme folder and placed the .clr file in it, but I'm still not seeing it. Is the scheme called something other than "KindaGoog" in the GUI or am I doing something wrong?

I have a One V3.

one of the schemes available in the menu would be "plugins" - select that, then you will see it in the list that follows.

I'm not seeing it...was it removed in Navcore 7? If I go to the "Change Map Colors" preference I am presented with 4 options. If I choose "Advanced" I can scroll through a bunch of schemes the way I could in the previous version, but there is no choice for Custom or Plugins...

Weird!

I tried just creating the folder and it didn't bring up the menu as jzrocks stated in his post. However when i did the download of a free scheme in home and then put the google scheme in the folder it worked.

After doing this (which worked - good catch, cmcmahon!) I realize that the folder needs to be called schemeS plural (previous instructions in this thread and another I checked said the folder sould be called just scheme singular).

So I can get it to work, and it looks nice. Thanks!

Ask a Question