Good News!...operate your Rider with the latest HOME

TomTom Model(s)
Rider 2
There is an update HOME version available now (2.5) that should get everyone up and running when trying to "operate my rider".

Plug in your device, accept the download, and if you havent already, download the 7.901 application.

Previously, the 7.901 would not allow the "operate my Rider" function to perfrom.

Hope it works for everyone....

Cheers

There is an update HOME version available now (2.5) that should get everyone up and running when trying to "operate my rider".

Plug in your device, accept the download, and if you havent already, download the 7.901 application.

Previously, the 7.901 would not allow the "operate my Rider" function to perfrom.

Hope it works for everyone....

Cheers

Thanks for alerting me to the update, which installed with no problem, yet again the HOME doesn't seem to work :confused: with the rider.

I guess it will never happen.

There is another "update" again today for the 2.5, give that a whirl. You will see it is downloading in the bottom right corner.

Have you downloaded the 7.901?

It seems very odd that yours wont work. What is not working?

What OS is on your puter?...I have XL, not sure if that makes any diff or not.

Cheers

There is another "update" again today for the 2.5, give that a whirl. You will see it is downloading in the bottom right corner.

Have you downloaded the 7.901?

It seems very odd that yours wont work. What is not working?

What OS is on your puter?...I have XL, not sure if that makes any diff or not.

Cheers

I have WIN XP completely updated, I also updated my TT2 Rider to the most current version but the HOME doesn't work with the TT2 which sucks.

That is really odd.

Have u called TT support?

I cant think of a reason why it wouldnt work....but you say it doesnt work with HOME.....what doesnt work??

Cheers

That is really odd.

Have u called TT support?

I cant think of a reason why it wouldnt work....but you say it doesnt work with HOME.....what doesnt work??

Cheers

What doesn't work is the TT2 Home with the device. I cant not control my device with my Home TT2? Any ideas here?

Are you saying that the "operate my rider" feature doesnt work?....what about other functions?....updates, voices, etc.

When you click on Operate my Rider, there should be a file that downloads.

If not, I suggest phoning Support. They are actually (usually) pretty helpful.

Cheers

Ask a Question