Good Deal on a Case for 920/720

TomTom Model(s)
GO 920
I saw several discussions on here about people using Nintendo DS Lite cases for their TomTom's. Specifically, several people mentioned getting one from www.meritline.com. I just wanted to tell everyone that Meritline has a coupon good until April 20th that gets you 40% off the case. Shipping is free so it's a whopping $5.99 shipped! The coupon code is NDS40POFF and the case I ordered is: http://www.meritline.com/kroo-dark-gray-case-for-nintendo-ds-lite-022.html.

meritline_1997_80244261

meritline_1997_80496121

I just ordered one for my 920. Beats $25 for the official TomTom case! :D

Last edited:
I saw several discussions on here about people using Nintendo DS Lite cases for their TomTom's. Specifically, several people mentioned getting one from www.meritline.com. I just wanted to tell everyone that Meritline has a coupon good until April 20th that gets you 40% off the case. Shipping is free so it's a whopping $5.99 shipped! The coupon code is NDS40POFF and the case I ordered is: http://www.meritline.com/kroo-dark-gray-case-for-nintendo-ds-lite-022.html.

meritline_1997_80244261

meritline_1997_80496121

i just ordered one....

All you people who ordered the case ... did you remember to give the original poster prop points for his information?

Great find

meritline_1997_80244261

meritline_1997_80496121

Thank you. I just ordered one.

Got mine today. It's a tight fit, but it works great!

Thanks for the props from those who gave.

case doesn't fit 920 tomtom

can anyone who got this at meritline.com please measure the inside of the case and let me know what theirs is?

I got this 247-022-001 Kroo case #CNDSZNQ2, 10058 from meritline.com but it is too small to fit the Tomtom 920.

after the fact, meritline.com says it is only 5.24 in x 2.9 in x 0.85 in but the Kroousa.com website shows it should be 5.7" x 3.7" x 1.5"(150mmx95mmx30mm) which seems like it would fit the 920.

I'm trying to see if they sent me something different than others got or if you guys are just squeezing it into this case and the kroousa.com site is wrong about the dimensions?

thanks!

can anyone who got this at meritline.com please measure the inside of the case and let me know what theirs is?

I got this 247-022-001 Kroo case #CNDSZNQ2, 10058 from meritline.com but it is too small to fit the Tomtom 920.

after the fact, meritline.com says it is only 5.24 in x 2.9 in x 0.85 in but the Kroousa.com website shows it should be 5.7" x 3.7" x 1.5"(150mmx95mmx30mm) which seems like it would fit the 920.

I'm trying to see if they sent me something different than others got or if you guys are just squeezing it into this case and the kroousa.com site is wrong about the dimensions?

thanks!

It's a tight squeeze, but it will fit. Put the 920 in the mesh pocket with the screen facing toward the outside of the case (i.e. not toward the mesh). As you get the zipper toward the middle of it's travel, you'll need to squeeze the two halves together a bit, but it will continue to zip. Once you get it closed once, it does seem to stretch a bit so it gets easier.

Hope that helps!

thanks

thanks for the reply

I saw that it can fit by stretching, but from the dimensions at the Kroo site (which are larger) I was wondering if I somehow got the wrong item.

price was right, but somewhat too tight for my preferences

I'm ignorant and the only way to learn may well be to ask. What are "prop points?"

--
Jim

Go back to the original post. See the word'Reputation' on the left side? Click on the little +/- points button below it and a window opens where you can select the row that adds a point to the poster (you can leave a little comment, too).

And it's not 'ignorant' to not know an answer to something; at least I hope not or would I be totally stoooooopid sometimes!:D :D

Ask a Question