GO910 - No Maps Found error

TomTom Model(s)
GO910
I've had my GO910 for about 6 months and everything has been working great. Today I was running updates via TomTom Home 2.0 and I also purchased and downloaded the new version of the NA map. I attempted to install the new map but got an error telling me that disk c:\ was full. Despite the fact that I have 13 Gig left, I decided to back up the unit and then remove the old version of the NA map. I then tried to install the new NA map and still got the same error message. Frustrated to no end, I did a complete restore to get me back to where I started. When I turned the unit on after the restore I got the error message "No Maps Found!". I looked at the list of things loaded on my unit via TT Home and it shows that the old NA map is loaded...yet I still get the error message and am unable to select a map as was mentioned in a prior thread.

Please help.

what version firmwire are you using?
The new v7 maps are only used with Navcore 7 firmwire and will not work with the Navcore 6.

With your restore, can you go to the preference menu and select switch map, then select your map from the list.

Unfortuneately, I am unable to get to the preference screen to select a map.

I've spoken to TomTom Tech Support and they are unable to figure it out...they want me to send the unit back in to them.

Unfortuneately, I am unable to get to the preference screen to select a map.

I've spoken to TomTom Tech Support and they are unable to figure it out...they want me to send the unit back in to them.

you must use v7 firmware for v7 maps

restore from your backup,
rename your NA map folder,

Install v.7 firmware

then re-install your newest maps...

Last edited:

Ask a Question