Go910 Mount Issues

TomTom Model(s)
GO 910
Anyone have a fix or maybe just have the same problem as me? When I go over bumps or pot holes in the road the 910 bounces and looses contact with the mount. Very annoying when you have it connect to the stereo and it pops the speakers every time it does it.

You are talking about the unit itself disengaging from the mount and not the mount dropping off the windshield right? I had that happen once and it was because I had not rotated the unit down in an arc enough to lock it in place.

You are talking about the unit itself disengaging from the mount and not the mount dropping off the windshield right? I had that happen once and it was because I had not rotated the unit down in an arc enough to lock it in place.

I have the new mount and I am turning the sleeve two clicks so it is locked. My problem is that the 910 sits so loosly on the mount that if I hit a bump the 910 loses contact with the mount just a tiny bit, which makes the audio pop. It should be on as far as it goes because to get it back off I have to push the button on top. I love the 910 but the mount SUX!

Same

I have the same problem, window mount is locked tight, it is exactly that the unit does not sit snug on the pedestal part. Grab it, your TT will move a bit. So exactly when you go over bigger bumps, the sound crackles as the contacts momentarily come apart. I also have it ask if I want to connect to computer sometimes?!

I'm just going to try sliding a piece of cardboard in to see if it helps.

Ask a Question