go730 deleted map

Hi!

My company has go730 with 2gb card.
I tryed to update the map and managed to delete it. When trying to install it again it says: There is not enough space on your device (-28.9mb).

I am guessing that somehow space on card is just not enough. After going at it for couple of hours I found "help" on tomtom website where it says that you just remove everything install map and than everything else and it should work... but there is still not enought space.

Tomorow I need gps because I am going to a job with my boss where we haven?t been yet and I am scared what to say to my boss he will for sure explode.

When I check the unit in explorer I see there is a lots of maps that take about 100mb. Now I dont know what I can delete and what to leave alone...

There is a map called LoquendoTTS that has arround 50mb ..... Can I or should I delete it?
Any help would be very appritiated.

Raves

Welcome to TTF.

I would doubt at this time of day (night) in your country, you can go get a 4 gig sdhc card for your unit.

If you updated your specific map, you'll find it here:
C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\My Documents\TomTom\HOME\Downloads\complete\maps\

If so, follow the instructions here:
https://www.tomtomforums.com/genera...nstall-downloaded-map-without-using-home.html

and try installing the new map on the 2 gig sdhc card.

Ask a Question