Go730 and phone problems

Hi all.. First time here.:)
I have bought 2 tomtom go730's , 1 for me and 1 for OH.
Both tomtom's seem to be having problems with the handsfree feature.. We can successfully set up our phones ( 1 on each TT ) and are able to use bluetooth during calls.. 1 TT is paired up with a nokia 6600 slide and the other is paired with my nokia E51. The problem is after a couple of weeks, the TT (both units) will no longer connect to the phone. Is there a fix for this I can get ?

The whole reason we bought the Go730 was for the bluetooth handsfree feature so that we don't break the law when driving whilst making /receiving calls... I would have bought the cheaper XL models if a handsfree was not required.

I am disappointed with the 730's as I thought I was buying a dependable and reliable product...

Any help appreciated,
Cheers, Mitte

The problem is after a couple of weeks, the TT (both units) will no longer connect to the phone. Is there a fix for this I can get ?
I posted elsewhere that every time I used my 930 with HOME I have to pair it again unless I first put the phone Bluetooh into discoverable mode. Switching on the device after that it is discovered at TomTom power on.
No further need to have it discovered until connecting to HOME again.

The Bluetooh problem others and I had with 8.351 were that the remote control directional arrows and the keyboard would not work in Phone book mode.
Reverting to 8.302 with my 930 solved that problem and my computer voice does not stutter either.

Ask a Question