Go720 in my BMW!!!

Thanks for looking, I used a Proclip to mount it...

Works great as a nav system & as a handsfree speakerphone... I do alot of work out my car where I need to call clients throughout the day as I am driving & I hear them clearly & they hear me just fine... & my car is somewhat loud with the exhaust and all.

The speaker on the TOmtom is actually pretty strong as you can actually feel the dash vibrate from it.

On the otherhand, the traffic updates on this thing seem to be an hour off of what the traffic is actually like. Especially during rush hour.

So far I am trying to decide on which is more important to me... RDS traffic reciever or iPod connect as I can attach the Tomtom to the Aux of the headunit. Too bad I can't do both & that the iPod connect doesn't charge the iPod.

With how integrated this functions and how it looks, I think I would rather use the TOmtom rather than option nav on whatever my next car is.

thanks for looking:D

If you're looking for a BMW Splash Screen, feel free to copy the one I use:

BMW3DSplashScreen.jpg

I know it's large, but it fit my GO 720's screen perfectly without needing to be resized.

Nice install! On a side note, I too, have the Alpine 9855. This is one wonderous head unit, with the exception of that STUPID white touch bar. God I hate that thing!!!

Just got this thing hardwired into my BMW

very nice.

I see your green light is on for traffic. Is this TT plus service? or vis RDSTMC receiver?

If for the receiver, could you please add a pic showing where/how you placed the receiver/antenna?

cool. thanks.

Ask a Question