GO600 - Android - Car BT

TomTom Model(s)
GO 600
Hi all,

I have just got my hands on a GO 600 and am having a few issues getting my Android (Samsung GalaxyS3) connecting to the GO 600 and also my car for the hands free phone calls.. (2013 Ford Falcon is that makes a difference).

I am told you can have your BT phone connected (not paired) to 2 devices simultaneously.

I'm able to connect my Phone and TomTom for the BT Tethering but connecting the two together I'm not 100% sure on...
My phone is used with the cars BT for the Phone calls and the BT is required for Live Traffic on the TomTom.. I am told the phone will connect both devices or at least switch between the two as required (goes to the phone when a call comes through and back to the TomTom once it ends)..

I am brand new to TomTom, this is the first I've owned and really need to get these 2 devices working in harmony.

Thank you,
Paul

Hi...

To be honest, we in North America have no experience with those new Nav 4 models. That said, one of our mods, Andy_P, is UK based and DOES have experience with such a device. He usually logs in here daily so you can check back here.

Or, another forum where you can pose questions about that model is TomTom's user forum: http://discussions.tomtom.com/t5/TomTom-Discussions/ct-p/en_en?WT.Click_Link=hp_link

Just log in with the email address/password you used for your device and, importantly, there is a separate sub forum there for the new Go 400/500/600/6000 models. I'm sure, well pretty sure, you can get your questions answered there.

Ask a Question