Go510 Refurb freezing up.

I purchased a refurbish go510 off amazon.com. After updating the software to the current version i now lock up quite a few times at the Warning screen that asks you to tap the "I Agrea" Area. It takes upwards of 6 to 7 times that it will reboot at that screen after freezing for 40 seconds. That has only gone on a few times but I always reboot at least once at that screen.

I Get random reboots while calculating POI routes. For instance i just opened up POI for Costco and it froze then rebooted as it was calculating the route.I was stuck at the Warning screen for 2 reboots. Funny thing is The tomtom was still voicing the directions to costco while all this was going on.

Going backwards to the old software made no bit of difference.Reseting the unit also made 0 difference (That button is small)

I know my best bet is to call but wanted to check and see if there was a little thing i might do to try and fix it myself.

Ask a Question