Go Premium X update won't go past 29%

Hi All,

As per the title, installing updates on my new Go Premium X and it seems to get up to 29% then drops back to 20%, been doing it all evening. Anybody got any ideas what I should do?

T.I.A.
Ron

Is this using the USB cable? Might you have an antivirus affecting proper transmission?

Is this using the USB cable? Might you have an antivirus affecting proper transmission?

It was plugged in to USB but I don't run any firewall or anti virus, just before I went to bed I stopped the update causing it to reboot, the progress bar moved very slowly across the bottom but when it finally finished it said update complete so I don't know what was going on! I left it downloading a map overnight and it seems to be fine this morning, I checked for updates and there was just a very small mapshare one which downloaded and installed in seconds, hopefully all is good now.

The link you gave me previously for the Favourites transfer also worked well.

Thanks again,
Ron

Ask a Question